Friday, June 13, 2008

Reviews: Battlestar Galactica 4.10/Charlie Jade 1.2

Review: Battlestar Galactica, Episode 4.10, "Revelations"

The first half of the fourth and final season comes to a close (the second half of the season will air later this year or early in 2009) with an episode that can be summed up in two words: holy frak. No, really. Holy frak. Just one incredible scene after another right up to the very end. Where will the final ten episodes lead to now? I can't wait to find out.

Some of you are probably tired of hearing me sing this show's praises, but if there's ever been a finer science fiction show on television, I haven't seen it.

Review: Charlie Jade, Episode 1.2, "Sand"

I'm still not entirely sure what's going on here, but it certainly holds my interest for an hour with distinctive visuals and a story puzzle to battle with my wits.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home