Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I purchased Justice League: The New Frontier on DVD today, and I'll watch it this evening. I got it at Best Buy because it's the only place selling the exclusive box set that includes the two-disc special edition and a Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) figurine from the DC Direct line.

Hal is now on top of my PC tower right next to a little stuffed Jawa.

As if any further proof is needed that a geek resides in this room, there's a poster of Daleks on the wall above the tower and a poster of the Flash above the monitor. My PC desktop background is a shot of the U.S.S Enterprise under construction. Near the desk is a bookshelf holding all my Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Buffy, Angel, Superman, Smallville, and Justice League/Justice League Unlimited DVDs. Of course, 6,000 comic books in boxes on the other side of the room might be used as evidence of my geekitude, too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home